Menu
lovegp
Joining in
Message 1 of 17
Flag for a moderator

t:6013/c:4110 Sky error?

Hi, I need a fix for the t:6013/c:4110 Sky error? Everything was working for years until recently?

0 Kudos
Crockret
Well-informed
Message 2 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Re: t:6013/c:4110 Sky error?

Are you connecting your desktop/laptop machine to an external screen? A F5 refresh should sort this out.
0 Kudos
stanners77
Just joined
Message 3 of 17
Flag for a moderator

im getting the exact same error message.

rung customer support after 5 minutes of navigating the endless computer voiced options, then had to wait 15 mins to talk to a real person, who then transferred me to the correct team. which involed another 5 min wait and then the operator hung up. disgusted to say the least plus the fact they didn't ring back.

been a customer for years will be cancelling my account and going back to sky if they don't get back in touch and rectify this issue and appoligise for hanging up on me, causing me to miss the football that I pay them over £1400 a year TO WATCH.

VIRGIN PLEASE SORT THIS OUT.

0 Kudos
lovegp
Joining in
Message 4 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I've trawled through the community pages and checked the cookies settings, re-installed silverlight. I still can't get this to work.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Bill-C
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 17
Flag for a moderator

I am in the same boat. it has worked fine up till the other day now all i get is an error. SOMETHING as changed. I have checked everything they tell you to check and nothing will make it work.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hi All

Thanks for posting on the community

Sorry to hear that you are all getting t:6013/c:4100 Sky error.

From an earlier post from Kath I can see she has mentioned a few steps to try in this link in regards to re-installing Silverlight, making sure that cookies are set to Always, the device is registered and Copyright Protection is not enabled. If you have tried these but to no avail can you give me a few more details and I can check this further for you all.

The device you are using i.e. mobile/tablet/laptop

Make/model of the device

If using a laptop/pc, the browser you are using.

Does the channel you want to watch work on the TiVo® box?

Look forward to hearing from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
indie24
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Try this, only thing that worked for me

2. Right click on the error and you should see the Menu option 'Silverlight'. Select this and a dialog should appear. Click the 'Application Storage' tab and delete any entry that relates to sky go. Click OK to close the dialog.

3. Close the browser (if you don't the next bit will fail as it will be using the file you need to rename).

4. Open explorer and navigate to the folder C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady

Note: This folder might be hidden on your PC, if so in explorer select Organize->Folder and Search Options->View->Show hidden files and folders and click OK.

5. Rename the file mspr.hds to mspr.hds.OLD

Note: Don't rename/delete the folder C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady or you will get the error [t6000-c1501]. The folder must exist in order for the new file to be created by Silverlight.

6. Log back into Sky and click 'Watch live TV', this time you should see a message saying something like downloading security components.
0 Kudos
Bill-C
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 17
Flag for a moderator

I tried this again tonight and it has started working again. I have not changed anything on my laptop at all which makes me tend to think that something had changed at Sky's end and they have now fixed it. Problem is we will never know what it was that went wrong last week. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bill-C

Thanks for the reply.

I'm glad that it is now working for you. 

Hopefully there will be no more errors, fingers crossed. You know where we are if there are any further issues.

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
lovegp
Joining in
Message 10 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hi Samantha,

The device you are using i.e. mobile/tablet/laptop - Mac running Yosemite
Make/model of the device - Mac Book Pro Mid 2012
If using a laptop/pc, the browser you are using. - Firefox or Safari
Does the channel you want to watch work on the TiVo® box? Yes

Thanks,