rung customer support after 5 minutes of navigating the endless computer voiced options, then had to wait 15 mins to talk to a real person, who then transferred me to the correct team. which involed another 5 min wait and then the operator hung up. disgusted to say the least plus the fact they didn't ring back.
been a customer for years will be cancelling my account and going back to sky if they don't get back in touch and rectify this issue and appoligise for hanging up on me, causing me to miss the football that I pay them over £1400 a year TO WATCH.
Sorry to hear that you are all getting t:6013/c:4100 Sky error.
From an earlier post from Kath I can see she has mentioned a few steps to try in this link in regards to re-installing Silverlight, making sure that cookies are set to Always, the device is registered and Copyright Protection is not enabled. If you have tried these but to no avail can you give me a few more details and I can check this further for you all.
The device you are using i.e. mobile/tablet/laptop
Make/model of the device
If using a laptop/pc, the browser you are using.
Does the channel you want to watch work on the TiVo® box?
2. Right click on the error and you should see the Menu option 'Silverlight'. Select this and a dialog should appear. Click the 'Application Storage' tab and delete any entry that relates to sky go. Click OK to close the dialog.
3. Close the browser (if you don't the next bit will fail as it will be using the file you need to rename).
4. Open explorer and navigate to the folder C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady
Note: This folder might be hidden on your PC, if so in explorer select Organize->Folder and Search Options->View->Show hidden files and folders and click OK.
5. Rename the file mspr.hds to mspr.hds.OLD
Note: Don't rename/delete the folder C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady or you will get the error [t6000-c1501]. The folder must exist in order for the new file to be created by Silverlight.
6. Log back into Sky and click 'Watch live TV', this time you should see a message saying something like downloading security components.
I tried this again tonight and it has started working again. I have not changed anything on my laptop at all which makes me tend to think that something had changed at Sky's end and they have now fixed it. Problem is we will never know what it was that went wrong last week.
The device you are using i.e. mobile/tablet/laptop - Mac running Yosemite Make/model of the device - Mac Book Pro Mid 2012 If using a laptop/pc, the browser you are using. - Firefox or Safari Does the channel you want to watch work on the TiVo® box? Yes