Menu
pujro
Superfast
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

support, what support?

My TV Anywhere is messing around for the umpteenth time, so I rang in yesterday about 4pm. It took  a few minutes to get through despite the queue time being quoted as 30 seconds.(by the way, why isn't there a specific "TV Anywhere" option in the phone menu tree? Always feels like I'm guessing what to choose.)

I explain that my device registration limit has been reached yet again(pretty much every month or two, even though I haven't changed devices since last year). They connect to my pc, no idea why as all I want is a device change adding. It turns out the system is down and they can do nothing, so basically cut me off - no offer to ring back, nothing. So, I'm  left monitoring the sign in page to wait till I can get in - notably the "service" status page is unavailable during the whole period.

I notice I can sign in again about 7pm, so I call "support" again, "3 minutes waiting time" from 19:38, after ten minutes the system cuts me off, 19:49 I start again, after ten minutes it cuts me off, 20:03 start again, after ten minutes it cuts me off. I give up.

How am I supposed to get this fixed if I can't get through?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: support, what support?

Hi pujro

I'm sorry for the continued problems you're experiencing with your service lately.

I've located your account and added a device change from our end for you, if you're able to give that a go?

I'll be here if you need any assistance moving forward.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
pujro
Superfast
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig, yes, I fixed it the other day as you(or one of your colleagues) added a change for me. What is going on with the phone system though? Annoying and frustrating to say the least.

Cheers 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hey pujro

Glad to hear that this is working as it should at the moment, I'll be here should anything change with that.

As for giving the team a call, what problems are you experiencing?

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
pujro
Superfast
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig, I was just querying why it was so difficult to make contact, just read my first post here.

Cheers

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi pujro

We've got no reports of the phone line cutting people off when trying to call so I'm really not sure, what number did you dial and what happened when you were cut off?

I'll be sure to feed this back for you.

Talk soon

Craig

0 Kudos
pujro
Superfast
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig, used the 150 menu tree, got the three minute warning, waited 10 minutes, then got cut off - Music playing, goes dead, dial tone returns. Three times consecutive, then (cussing and swearing) went elsewhere to watch the footy(as that's what i was trying to resolve at the time).

Cheers

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi pujro

Thanks for taking the time to get back to me, I've tried to recreate this but I've got through to the team in less than 10 minutes.

What options are you selecting when you call? Are you also entering your information so it recognises your account?

Apologies again for the inconvenience this is causing, we'll be here if anything like that happens again although I don't think it will.

Take care

Craig

0 Kudos
pujro
Superfast
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Yes, I did all the stuff I usually do, just this time couldn't get through. Maybe just a fault that evening?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi pujro, 

Thanks again for coming back. 

It may well have been a fault for that evening. 

Going forward, for TV Anywhere select the option for Broadband faults and this will get you through to the right team. 

Alternatively - you know where we are Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos