Menu
peteravl
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

sky sports

hi,

i have just subscribed to sky sports but i am unable to view it on my laptop i keep getting the apologies error mesage please refresh i have tried deleting and reinstaling but without success i spend a lot of my time away from home so it would appear i have wasted my money so i shall have to cancell my subscription virgin donot seem to have an answer.

0 Kudos
paulpara1
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: sky sports

We have had this same problem since May and have spoken to so many technicians who have accessed our system, but all failed to sort the problem.

We have basically given up now, after the last Virgin technical person advised they could not do anything else as it is a "Sky problem" and I would have to contact them!! I had to remind them who I paid for this service (and it's not Sky)

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi peteravl, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us and I can only apologise for the issues you are having trying to stream via Sky Sports. 

Looking in to this, we're aware there may have been a fault last week which has since been resolved. 

The TV Anywhere and Sky platforms are separate and therefore not synced so any changes made to one, also need to be made to the other. 

You can manage the devices you have registered for use with the Sky platform by going to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Sky Movies & Sky Sports. 

I have reset the Sky platform for you now so there are no devices and you have 1 change to use to add the new device. If you try streaming now, it should work. 

Keep me posted.

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi paulpara1, 

Thanks for your post and apologies you are also having an issue trying to stream from Sky Sports. 

I have reset the Sky platform for you too so if you can follow the above steps I've posted for peteravl that would be great Smiley Happy

Let me know how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos