Menu
stevecc
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

sky sports wont play ,message is"You have reached the limit for registered devices" I have no

sky sports /cinema wont play ,message is"You have reached the limit for registered devices" I have not I only registered two laptops on the 1st of October. whats wrong please.,

0 Kudos
arrgee1991
Well-informed
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: sky sports wont play ,message is"You have reached the limit for registered devices" I have

Same here, maybe a Windows 10 update like me...

0 Kudos
stevecc
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: sky sports wont play ,message is"You have reached the limit for registered devices" I have

Hi  I've just worked out the answer to the problem, on the device registration page  I had registered the laptops for Virgin Media Tv Anywhere but if you look on the left side of the page  you can also register 2 devices for Sky sports and Sky cinema, sorted .Hope this helps Steve.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there stevecc,

Great to hear that you've sorted this and sorry for any confusion that this may have initially caused.

Let me know if there is anything more that I can help with.

Take care,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi arrgee1991,

I know that we've already sorted this as well with you, but please feel free to get back to me if you need further assistance.

Have a lovely evening,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know