Menu
andycumming86
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

sky sports on TV anywhere app

Hi.

I have just changed my device to my Samsung s5 phone on the website and the TV anywhere app. I am attempting to view live sky sports through the app but it's telling me I have no more devices that I van register even with it being registered.
Could anyone offer any help
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: sky sports on TV anywhere app

Hi andycumming86

Thanks for posting on the community.

Sorry to read that you're experiencing issues with registering your Samsung S5 for Sky Sports.

On your TV Anywhere account there are 2 sections for TV Anywhere and Sky device registrations.

If you click on Device Settings under My Profile on the right hand side, this will show all the devices registered to use TV Anywhere. However when you click on Sky Movies and Sky Sports, this shows devices registered for Sky apps.

When you sign into your account (on a laptop/PC) you will need to select Sky Movies and Sky Sports and delete a device that is not in use. Once this is done go onto the Samsung S5 directly, sign into Sky Sports and select a channel to stream as this will prompt for registration.

Try this and let me know if it works

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
andycumming86
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

That's sorted it. Thank you.Smiley Happy

Would it be worthwhile making it clear that there are two elements that need to have a device registered for?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi andycumming86

Thanks for the reply.

I'm glad this is now working for you, that's great Smiley Happy

I know it can be confusing registering for both TV Anywhere and Sky apps. If there are any further issues, by all means get back in touch.

Take care

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
andycumming86
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for all your help
0 Kudos