Menu
robbiew75
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

sky sports and silverlight issue with mac

I'm having really problems trying to access this with safari i keep getting silver light error msg, Ive followed the help section deleted and re installed trying ticking and unpicking the DRM options still nothing.. Can anyone help?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: sky sports and silverlight issue with mac

Hi robbiew75,

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you are having an issue trying to use Sky Sports on your MAC. 

Usually the most common issue for this not working is the Cookie settings. On your browser, go into the settings and ensure you have the cookies set to 'Always'. If you have any other setting selected it wont work. 

Let me know how it goes and by the way, welcome to the community Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
robbiew75
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

sorry that dose not work either....after i sign into sky via the VM sign in theres just a black screen..no buffering icon..

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi robbiew75

Thanks for getting back in touch.

I can see from your TV Anywhere account that there is a PC that is already registered to use Sky. Do you get the same issue with this device?

You mentioned that you get a Silverlight error message do you know what that message is please or do you just get a black screen after signing in?

Speak soon
Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos