Menu
Adam_Fox12
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

sky sport "There was an unexpected error"

sky sport "There was an unexpected error" This issue keeps on occurring when I sign in and i'm trying to watch the 2015 Super League Grand final but I can't because of this stupid issue. This issue has never happened to me before.  very very very Frustrated!!! Fix this issue quick please. I expect to able to use these services whenever and wherever.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Lakesfan
Tuning in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: sky sport "There was an unexpected error"

Getting same error as well trying to watch Super League GF via TV Anywhere. Just get SkY wholesale error...

whats going on withi TV anywhere? Not happy.... 

shirleywhite
Dialled in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Got this" unexpected error" last night when trying to watch the football on skysports. Just tried again tonight. Same message. AAAAAAARRRRGGGGGG!  What's going on. Seems to be fairly widespread?

shirleywhite
Dialled in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

P.S.

Ok. Just on the offchance I ditched my normal tablet which didn't work last night nor tonight...... and got out of a drawer the old tablet (but registered as 2nd device) and....... it connected !!!!!  Still annoyed that no. 1 device gave the error message though.

PPS.  Both tablets are identical, running win 8.2 and Silverlight updated etc. So why does one fail but other not!???

0 Kudos
nickh
Superfast
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Also getting this error whilst trying to watch the football on Sky Sports 2.

0 Kudos
shirleywhite
Dialled in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Well........ seems to be working now on both my tablets. But -in some ways - an intermittent error is even more frustrating than a "totally dead" situation!  Means you can't really trust things. And given that a number of people reported the same error -then that seems to suggest a fault at Virgin's end of things perhaps. Or at least some sort of common setup which "fell over" for some of us

An explanation would be nice......... but not holding my breath!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi all, 

Thanks for your posts and apologies for the issues you were having with Sky Sports over the weekend. 

I can confirm there was a fault we became aware of which was raised on Friday evening. 

Things have been resolved since though. Are you all able to sign in and stream now?

Anyone still having an issue, please let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos