Menu
minib
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

sky movies/ sports signing in

Hi

I find it very frustrating when trying to access sky movies or sports using TV anywhere , when, I am requested to sign in to access sky , then sign in before I play my programme, but I cannot sign in again because I am already signed in , so I need to sign out then search for my programme again then sign in again !  This process is often repeated upto three or four times during live football and some movies !

Is this normal ? If not please advise !

regards minib

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: sky movies/ sports signing in

Hi minib

Thanks for posting on the community.

I am sorry to read that you have to sign in continuously when trying to watch a programme on Sky Sports or Sky Movies.

Normally once you have signed in on the first instance it should keep you signed in without prompting you again. 

What browser are you using i.e Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer? Have you tried to deleted the cache/cookies on the browser then tried again?

Let me know how you get on
Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Crockret
Well-informed
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: sky movies/ sports signing in

Nope. Sky Go signs you out after an hour of inactivity. You can continue to watch what you're watching, but if you want to change to another Sky premium channel, it's back to square one every time, often via the "UNKNOWN ERROR" screen on the Sky website.
0 Kudos