Menu
wchuk74
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

samsung tab 3 10.1

I am bitterly dissappointed that i find i cannot stream to my device. Is there anyway around this. I cant believe that a new piece of technology virgin cannot stream to. Even if i just go on the 7 day listings, it asks for a flash player 12.

any help and advice appreciated.

wayne

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: samsung tab 3 10.1

Hi wchuk74, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that your device isn't supported for TV Anywhere. 

I'm afraid this device was tested and found to be incompatible, 

There is a new update for Android coming soon however whether this will allow your device to work is yet unclear. 

Once I have more information I shall let you know. 

In the meantime you are able to stream TV Anywhere via a compatible device or a PC / Laptop.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Transtec
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kath F,

Could you please explain why after testing, the tab3 was found to be incompatible? Which vulnerabilities were identified and why has a solution to any vulnerabilities not been found. I have SkyGo on this same tablet which works very well indeed. What vulnerabilities can Sky developers resolve that virgin media cannot. I am a compliance manager with the largest IT services in the United Kingdom and suitably qualified to know what I and you are talking about.

I await your response with anticipation as I am sure will the rest of the community forum.

Regards

Transec. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Transtec, 

Please make sure you are only posting once about your issue. We understand it's frustrating when something's not right however posting more than once about the same fault makes the boards look busier than what they actually are. It also means we could take longer to reply due to needing to sift through duplicate posts.

Have a look at my reply on the other thread here: http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/TV-on-the-go/Could-you-please-let-me-know-why-Samsung-Galaxy-Tab... stick with that one so we keep all the information in one place. 

Thanks,
Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos