Menu
mitchy88ftd
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

samsung s7

right this is getting really annoying i have the xl tv package and spent most of my time on the tv anywhere app due traveling for work previously i had the iphone 5c and it worked good my phone contract was up for renewal so i upgraded to the samsung galaxy s7 iv been on this phone for 2-3 months now and still can not access tv anywhere via the s7, seriously from a company of virgins size and stature this is absolutely rediculas, since i really only access my tv from the tv anywhere app i will very shortly be cancelling my virgin services as this is just shambolic, think resolver may be called upon again

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: samsung s7

Hi mitchy88ftd,

Welcome to the Community!

Really sorry to hear about the issues you've been experiencing with TV Anywhere. Smiley Sad

I'm unable to find your account details at the moment for me to take a look at this for you.

I've sent you a private message for us to discuss this further.

You can locate my message by clicking on the purple envelope icon near the top right corner of the Community page.

It looks like this>>>

I am, however, aware that Samsung S7 devices launched with Android OS 6.0.1, are currently unable to stream via TV Anywhere.  

We are working to resolve this ASAP.

If you'd like me to take a further look for you, please do not hesitate to reply to my message.

Hope to hear back from you soon,

Nat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
mitchy88ftd
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

that's the problem I cant stream because virgin is a total shambles and should have had this fixed months ago, now im tied into a tv service that I cant use as your staff cant fix the app that made me sign up in the 1st place

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi mitchy88ftd, 

Apologies to hear that the app isn't working with one of your devices. 

You can still use TV Anywhere or any device that didn't launch with Android 6.0.1 and not on the incompatible list here: Technical Requirements for TV Anywhere

You can also use in via a PC / Laptop. 

Until the app is working, set your favourite shows to record and watch them at a more suitable time Smiley Happy

We'll update you as soon as we have any information on this. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos