samsung j5

hi, does tv anywhere work on samsung j5

0 Kudos
Kellders
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: samsung j5

Not sure on this one. It may come down to what OS it uses. Here's a link: http://help.virginmedia.com/system/selfservice.controller?CMD=VIEW_ARTICLE&ARTICLE_ID=4327&CURRENT_C...

Cheers

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi stuey45,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. Apologies for the delay in responding to your post. It's great to see that Kellders was able to give you some information on this by providing a link to our Technical Requirements for TV Anywhere.

All Android devices are enabled for TV Anywhere, however not all will work. This is dependent on the OS used and whether or not the device has been rooted or has rooting software installed on it. 

The best way to check is to download the TV Anywhere app onto your Samsung J5 and then try to stream Channel 4. It should take you through registering your device. If you would like more information on this, please check out: Getting started with the Virgin TV Anywhere Android app.

Please let me know how you get on with this. If this doesn't work for you, please let me know what error you are getting.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi stuey45,

I'm checking back with you about the issue you reported with your TV Anywhere, as I haven't received a response from you yet.
If you are still having problems running TV Anywhere on your computer, please let me know.
Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos