Menu
pujro
Superfast
Message 1 of 15
Flag for a moderator

repeating(again)

I've filled the "buffering" report form in up top, just wanted to add to it really. I've had a trouble free period of several months as far as this is concerned, until sometime Wednesday into Thursday morning, ever since then it's constantly repeating. Seems to be just on Sky Sports News at the moment. On previous occasions I've swapped to the Sky platform but that isn't working either for me at the moment(which I posted elsewhere).

I've tried different browsers and computers, all behaving the same.

There's nothing in Service Status, so I'm curious to know, is it just me?!

0 Kudos
pujro
Superfast
Message 2 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Re: repeating(again)

After 4 days of repeating, it's ok this morning. It would be nice to get some feedback as to why.  

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi pujro

I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing with your service lately.

That being said, I'm really glad to hear that things are working as they should at the moment, we'll be here should anything change with that.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
pujro
Superfast
Message 4 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Thanks but after 4 days of hassle I'd have liked some feedback, "we had a problem with...", etc.

Cheers

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi pujro

We're not aware of any recent problems with the TV on the go service, so as much as I'd like to explain the problems you've been experiencing, I'm not sure on what went wrong.

If anything goes wrong moving forward, we'll be here and ready to help. Apologies again for the inconvenience this has caused.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
pujro
Superfast
Message 6 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Ok, fair enough. For future reference, if the system is stuttering again like this, are we(the users) the first to know? As in, you don't know, or get notifications, it's up to us to report it. Can this kind of thing be limited to just one user, like an account error or something, or does it generally affect lots of people?

Cheers, sorry for the cross examination.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi pujro

It depends on what issues are being experienced, we monitor what our customers are telling us very closely so if there's a high number of reports for a single issue then we'll communicate that to our teams.

With that in mind, it's likely the issues you were experiencing were individual issues with your service. So if you experience anything like it moving forward, get in touch and we'll take a look on an individual level.

Take care

Craig

0 Kudos
pujro
Superfast
Message 8 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to report that it's back! Repeating on Sky Sports News HQ for a couple of days now, does my head in, why now? It's ok on the other channels I use. Anything going on fault wise? There's nothing relevant on the service status page.

0 Kudos
pujro
Superfast
Message 9 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Getting on for a week of it and now it's even worse. Service status has "TV Anywhere - Android customers may find that the TV Anywhere App is unable to stream Sky Sports" but I'm on PC is it related?
0 Kudos
pujro
Superfast
Message 10 of 15
Flag for a moderator

hmmm, after a weeks worth of repeating, suddenly it stops. why?
0 Kudos