Menu
Kcisn2
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

registered Device

Hi i was wondering if i could get some help with a registered device. I installed windows 10 on my new SSD drive yesterday  went to log on to Virgin TV Any Where but unfortunately can not register my new device on the same computer is there anyway to get a slot open as my next slot is on the 1st of september and my main source of TV is on my computer any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: registered Device

Hi Kcisn2,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. Apologies to hear you've been having an issue streaming TV Anywhere Smiley Sad 

If you have updated the OS on your laptop then you would need to re-register your device. It's easy to do though so don't worry. 

Using a PC/Laptop go to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Device Settings. Remove the current registration by clicking on the Delete button. Once you've done this, using the device you are trying to re-register, open up TV Anywhere and log in. Try to stream Channel 4 and this should then prompt you to register the device.

Follow the prompts on the screen and this will register the device for you and streaming will then commence. I have added a device change for you to do this Smiley Happy 

Let me know how things go.

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Kcisn2,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. Apologies to hear you've been having an issue streaming TV Anywhere Smiley Sad 

If you have updated the OS on your laptop then you would need to re-register your device. It's easy to do though so don't worry. 

Using a PC/Laptop go to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Device Settings. Remove the current registration by clicking on the Delete button. Once you've done this, using the device you are trying to re-register, open up TV Anywhere and log in. Try to stream Channel 4 and this should then prompt you to register the device.

Follow the prompts on the screen and this will register the device for you and streaming will then commence. I have added a device change for you to do this Smiley Happy 

Let me know how things go.

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Kcisn2
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you so much kath that did the trick Smiley Very Happy

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kcisn2,

Thanks for coming back and letting us know things are resolved now. 

If you have any further issues you know where to find me. 

In the meantime, don't be a stranger around the Community! Feel free to browse through the Boards and jump into a thread if you have any advice or tips that may be of use to others.

Take care. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
DavidHenderson
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Can you help me please. mixed up my win 10 update and cancelled both registerd devices and have zero left this month so nothing registered.

Can you reset it please?

Tried to post on another thread but it disappeared?

thank you

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi DavidHenderson, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's lovely having you here involved in the Community. 

Apologies to hear about the issues you are having trying to register your device for use with Sky Sports. 

I have gone in to the account and added a device change for you. If you just try streaming on Firefox for me, this should work. 

Let me know how you get on Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos