Menu
RBajimaya
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

"Device not registered" showing on a registered device.

Hello, I recently made my laptop one of the two devices registered to the "Virgin TV Anywhere" service. The Laptop shows up as one of the two devices registered too, however, when I try to watch live TV, I am asked to register my device eventhough it has already been registered. I registered my device using Google Chrome but found out the Chrome is not compatible with this service. I tried using it in Mozilla Firefox, but I got the message saying the Device has not been registered. The fact that I recently registered this device also means that I am not able to change devices for another month (Until 1st November) because I have no changes available for this month. I am not able to watch any live TV on my laptop right now. Is there any solution to this? Please help.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: "Device not registered" showing on a registered device.

Hi RBajimaya, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. 

I'm really sorry to hear you've been unable to re-register your device. 

When swapping browsers, for some reason the coding thinks you are using a new device so you will need to delete the current registration and then add the device again. 

I have added a device change for you to do this. 

Go to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Device Settings. Delete the device and then re-register from there. 

Let me know how it all goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos