Menu
becca3183
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

problems with tv anywhere app

Hi, I had virgin installed 4 days ago and I'm still not able to access TV anywhere through the app. Every time I attempt to do so I get the same message that my email or password is invalid. I've tried to register my phone by logging on but I don't think this is working either. Any ideas??
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
AngelDelNorte
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: problems with tv anywhere app

Same here; fine in the browser, but neither iPad nor iPhone is playing ball. Reset password twice today, will give it a go tomorrow. Quite a few of us have this issue, it seems.

I only want the thing for the TV listings and such; apparently you can only watch on Wifi, which makes that aspect pointless for me. Unless it works through a tethered phone... I'll try that if I ever get logged in :-)

0 Kudos
AngelDelNorte
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It looks like there's a delay before the app will condescend to sign one in. Worked fine the next day. A hint to this effect would have been helpful.

It also looks as though one could watch telly through a tethered iPad or other device, if no actual wifi is available. But only real-time, and daytime telly is a living death, so not really useful. Not sure about on-demand; but none of that is stuff I would demand, nor even ask for politely.

The ability to watch recordings would be the bee's knees, but there's no way to transfer them to the device in any case. Heigh ho. See yez.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi becca3183

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

Many apologies that you are unable to sign into TV Anywhere.

On which device are you getting this error message? Do you enter the username manually or is it auto-filled? 

Are you able to log into your My Virgin Media at all or does it give you the same error?

Let me know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos