Menu
irishinengland
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

problem logging into tv anywhere

Hi
I'm trying to log in to tv anywhere on my S3 and getting the 'currently experiencing high demand/please try later' message. This has been quite persistent - is there an issue with the login/whatever? It can't be poor mobile signal but if you can't login to the app to control your box it's basically missing the point.
Please advise.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: problem logging into tv anywhere

Hi irishinengland,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting on the Forum:smileyhappy: I'm sorry to hear that you are having a problem access TV Anywhere on your Samsung mobile. 

This error message indicates that you need to update the TV Anywhere app. You can uninstall and reinstall the app on the Play store to resolve this issue. Please let me know how you get on with this.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Morts08
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have had this issue the last two nights. It's very frustrating I have the latest edition of app and cannot log in on either box through mine and wife's I pads. This is becoming frustrating as happens at least four times a week now please sort out the issues

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Morts08, 

Thanks for your post and apologies for the issues you have been having trying to sign in to the app. 

There are occasions where there is a high demand for the service however it usually lets you log in to still use the remote record feature. 

As it's not even allowing you to actually log in, we will need to look at this in more detail. 

The first thing to try, can you please delete the app and then re download it from the app store to ensure there is no fault with the version you have downloaded. 

If we do things on one device at a time, it will make things easier and hopefully we can resolve them a little faster for you Smiley Happy

Let me know how it goes,

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos