Menu
Taylus
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

poor service and moving to SKY

another night where all I get I the message " we are currently experiencing high levels of demand , and are having difficulty connecting to your TIVO services " I actually believe this is a generic fault message meaning we have a crap service and do not really know what the problem is . This message has arisen on various posts since you brought out this mobile app . It is really poor . I mean of course you are experiencing high levels of demand ... that's the reason for the App isn't it ?? you should have well sorted this particular problem out by now . I just spent 20 minutes on hold before giving up trying to speak to someone about the fault . The SkyGo app is a lot better . Looks like I will changing my whole package to Sky ,the money you lot charge for the full package expects a better service than this . Goodbye

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: poor service and moving to SKY

Hi Taylus

I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service recently.

How have things been recently? We don't expect you to receive this message every time you log on so have you seen it since your last post at all?

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos