Menu
cybmole
Community elder
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

please remove " problem streaming to this channel" box

a full repertoire of tricks again last night- that one + device not registered errors + server sync errors + V500 errors.

[ all those others come when you dismiss the "problem streaming" message ]

it is so frustrating to have a perfectly good streaming feed but with a big box blocking the view saying " problem" - and when you do tap ito remove it,  it can take 5 minutes to run the gamut of all the other error messages before you can get back in..

can you not make that box auto-fade, or make it dismissable without dropping the channel . or make it less sensitive. if I think the stream is excellent, why does the app this it's is NOT ?

i am using fire tablet latest amazon store version. fast wifi- good picture and no buffering except for the above issues

it was much better when it just used to buffer instead, 

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: please remove " problem streaming to this channel" box

Hi cybmole, 

Thanks for posting and apologies that this error is cropping up again.

I have noticed a few other users having this issue and I have raised this up to the project team. There isn't a fix for this as it stands but once one does go live, I shall let you know.

In the meantime, make sure your app is kept up to date Smiley Happy

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Crockret
Well-informed
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

This happens mostly at busy times, right?

VM still scratching their heads when end users can see the problem a mile off.
0 Kudos
cybmole
Community elder
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

it was much better when it jsut buffered and recovered. now, it pops up that message which continuing to stream very well, and you know that if you dismiss the error message you may not get back in before the next goal! i watched the last 10 minutes of one game, peering around the edges of that message box!

PS amazon app shoudl auto -update, as should google play android versions. I have manually checked mine by revisiting amazon store - it is the latest version

0 Kudos