Menu
billstruth
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

no option to register a device

i have just reinstalled windows 10 and i now have no tv.  I have no devices registered for some reason and no links work on the device settings page.  i am not getting the option to register a device either. what is going on?

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: no option to register a device

The fresh stall is seen as a new PC, but if you only had one device then you should still be able to register, are you using the same browser as before?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: no option to register a device

Hi billstruth, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that you've not been able to re-register your device since re-installing Windows 10. 

As mentioned by J0hn, you'll need a new change to be able to re-register the device. I have gone in to the account and added a device change for you to use to do this. 

Using a PC/Laptop go to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Device Settings. Remove the current registration by clicking on the Delete button. 

Once you've done this, using the device you are trying to re-register, open up TV Anywhere and log in. Try to stream Channel 4 and this should then prompt you to register the device.

Follow the prompts and this should should things out for you. 

Let me know how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos