Menu
antster1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

no device slots for sky, says wait till next month help please

Trying to register pc , Sky sports says no devices left for this month?,  Any help appreciated

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: no device slots for sky, says wait till next month help please

Hi antster1

Welcome to the community

Sorry to hear that your unable to register your PC to use the Sky Sports.

When you sign into your account, on the right under My Profile, click on Sky Movies & Sky Sports. Is the PC showing as registered? If so then it should work. If it is not listed as registered go to the Sky Sports website, when you click on Sign In, make sure you select for Virgin Media. Once you have signed in, select a channel and this should hopefully prompt you to register the PC.

Hope this works for you. Let me know how it goes

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
antster1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply, I have done this a few times and have realised it has to be named the same as my virgin media device., IE   ants pc, I was naming it something else.  unfortunately I have used my device slots for the month and will have to wait until next month, I havnt viewed anything yet.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

HI antster1

Thanks for replying.

When I checked your account I could see that you have registered your pc using that name for TV Anywhere and Sky Moves & Sky Sports. These both have one change available. This should now be working for you.

If you sign into your account and try to stream a channel through TV Anywhere does it work? Or do you get an error message?

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos