Menu
paul71
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

my device

Hi, I logged in today to watch TV on my Sony PC, strangely it said that the device wasn't registered; so I deleted it and registered it again as Sony PC (I had logged in through google chrome which is up to date). The program would not play so I logged in again through google explorer; and again it said that the device was not registered so I deleted it and tried again. However I now have no device slots left until 1st September which is not good. I have now used my 2 slots, and now have none as I no longer have the dell PC which is still registered. Is there any way you can help please, I have no TV at present, only my devices. Thanks

0 Kudos
clerom
Up to speed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: my device

You cannot use TV Anywhere on Google Chrome. You see a warning message to tell you this as soon as you go to TV Anywhere using Chrome. 

You need to use Firefox or IE on a PC or Safari on a Mac. You would need to call up to see if they'll give you another device change

0 Kudos
paul71
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the response, I've always used chrome up to now with no problems. It doesn't help that the system is set up to allow you to delete all your registered devices without allowing for human error, I basically have no devices now; I will hope that they allow for this and reset my devices prior to September 15. Still dissapointed!! However no more chrome in the future, thanks.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi paul71

Welcome to the community

Sorry to hear that you had an error of device not registered using TV Anywhere through Chrome.

I've checked your account and I can see that there is one device change available. When you register your Sony PC again try it through either IE or Firefox and that should work fine for you. Also make sure you remove one of the devices through your account before registration.

Let me know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos