Menu
Grimhand
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

live Tv

i have just built a new computer so i had to register my new computer ..Anyway something went wrong and it told me to register again but now its told me i can't register this computer till September can you please help like to watch the Olympics

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: live Tv

Hi Grimhand, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you are having an issue trying to stream via TV Anywhere on your new build PC. 

I have gone in to the device today and added a device change for you Smiley Happy 

All you need to do now is open up TV Anywhere in Internet Explorer or Firefox and log in. Try to stream Channel 4 and this should then prompt you to register the device.

Follow the prompts on the screen and this will register the device for you and streaming will then commence Smiley Happy

Let me know how things go.

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Grimhand
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to say it keeps coming up with,Sorry you don't have any available changes to register this device. Your next time you can make a Device change is on the 1st of September. But thank you for trying 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Grimhand, 

Thanks for coming back and letting me know what error you are getting. 

Checking your account today, I'm still seeing that device change so unsure why it's not allowing you to register your device. 

When going to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Device Settings are you seeing the device change there? If so, see if you can register the device via Firefox or IE there. 

Let me know how it goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Grimhand
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you this time it look's like it works ...

have a great day 

0 Kudos