Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 5 (100 Views)

kids TV app

Hi, I have downloaded the Virgin kids app and cannot access it. "Unknown error" The only support I got was when giving a negative review and that was to install latest version. I had also tried on a telly tablet and no luck there either. Uninstalled and then tried again. Same. It recognises my account coz if I use another password it tells me it's wrong. Any ideas?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5 (67 Views)

Re: kids TV app

Hi Fishdy025, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear you are having an issue accessing the Kids TV app. The first thing to check is to ensure you have the Fun or Full House TV package. If you don't then you will need to upgrade your package. 

If you already subscribe to one of these channels, what make and model device are you using? What OS is this device running? 

Come back and let us know. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 5 (55 Views)

I have the Full House TV package. I have tried it with a Sony Z5 premium and a Sony Z5 Compact both with Android 7.1.1 I have also tried it using a Virgin Tellytablet with latest available updates of Android. I have installed several times on all devices and get the same message on all too.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5 (40 Views)

Hi Fishdy025,

Thanks for the details.

I've resynchronised your subscriptions to try and clear this error. Could you try the Kids TV app again for me?

Speak soon

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 5 of 5 (34 Views)

[ Edited ]
Same. Uninstalled. Then, .... same!

First response to my post took 2 weeks and then your response took 1 week. If you can only respond a week after the post, we should have this fixed by my next summer holidays, when this app would be most useful.
0 Kudos