Menu
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

just 1 tivo rated thumb appeared on prog info page

how do these tivo thumbs appear as just 1 thumb up on these programmes info are they there to make you rate the programmes

0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: recorded episode on tivo went crazy lastnight

i watched a recorded episode of corrie lastnight and 13mins according to the line beneath through the whole episode it stopped then it went crazy it started changing the programme it kept flashing and moving side to side twice it did that and all i got was sound playing from the episode in the background  in the tiny window instead of the whole episode being watched it changed from normal viewing being transfered in to the background so really the normal viewing was being played twice in to the background in the little screen which you see when you go to my shows and homepage you see a tiny window in top right of the corner it was corrie with sound and some messages came through when it was being transfered so it was the whole corrie episode being transfered back to the start like you do when you watch a recorded episode i could not get out of it it was stuck the remote wouldnt activate to remove it so i pressed stop on remote twice and it did go back so i had to reset corrie again

0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: recorded episode on tivo went crazy lastnight

sorry if i written it out twice in tivo on the go about lastnights issue i wanted it to go to my normal board page tv on the go jonni
0 Kudos