Menu
mikew1
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

iPhone app can't sign in

Hi All

I can't sign in to the iPhone or iPad app, I can sign in to My account on the web and i can sign in to tv anytime on my Mac

I have deleted the app on my iPhone and reinstalled it but i still can't sign in ??

It come's up with invalid user name or password, I have changed my password and it will still not work

realj42
Joining in
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: iPhone app can't sign in

Same here, just installed the app but it refused to accept my password. I did type in the wrong password first time but since I have put in the correct password it still does not accept it.
0 Kudos
mikew1
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Realj42

How long have you had your Tivo installed ?

As if it only yesterday it will take 24 hours for the network to sort it's self out, If so i would try again tomorrow night (Monday) And if you still can't log in then  ring 150 from your phone and see if customer service can help

0 Kudos
realj42
Joining in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Mike I'll try that.

0 Kudos
mikew1
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Realj42

Can you now sign in, I have just tried mine now after coming home from work and it is now working

Mike

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi both, 

Thanks for your post and it's great to have you here getting involved in the Community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry you were not able to sign in to the app on Sunday. Are you both new TiVo® users? 

Are things working since you last posted or you or are you still having an issue? 

Let me know as soon as you can so we can look into things for you. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
mikew1
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kath
It's all working ok now, I have had my TiVo for years, but had it replaced on Saturday so I think it may have been while it connected to the network even though it said it was connected ok
But what I can't understand is why it would not let me log in to the iPhone app, I could understud if I could log in then said can't see the TiVo connection, but surely I should have still been able to login
Mike
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mike, 

When a new TiVo® is installed, it takes up to 24 hours for our systems to update to recognise there is an active TiVo® on the account. 

As you need an active TiVo® on the account to use the app version of TV Anywhere it wouldn't allow you to log in. 

This is the same scenario for a replacement TiVo® too. 

I'm glad all is working for you now. If you have any further issues, please just let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos