Menu
Deedee1101
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

iPad streaming problems

Hi, I have just added my iPad to my account and for some reason I am not able to stream programmes o

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: iPad streaming problems

Are you sure you are trying to stream a channel that can be streamed - those with the wifi symbol? Try 104.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Deedee1101

Welcome to the community

As Ernie_C mentioned, try a channel that can be streamed (wireless symbol), then you should have the option to watch on the iPad. Try that and see if it works. When I checked your account I could see that the iPad is currently registered to use TV Anywhere so this should work.

Let me know how it goes

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Deedee1101
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks both. Can't you watch any of your recorded things on the iPad or watch any of the on demand things?

I can watch on demand on my mac.

0 Kudos
gooding5
Fibre optic
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Getting started with the Virgin TV Anywhere iPad app

When you've got our TiVo service, if a channel is in your TV package and part of the Virgin TV Anywhere line up, you can watch it wherever there’s WiFi using the TV Anywhere app. You can also do just about everything from your iPad that you can do with your TiVo® remote control, such as:

• find and explore shows
  • set recordings
  • watch over 20 Live TV channels
  • control live, recorded and on demand TV
I work in the VM Swansea Faults Center .All comments are my own.
I do NOT speak for VM.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Deedee1101,

Thanks for your post and apologies for the issues you are having. It's great to see you sticking with us though. 

There are over 100 channels that can be streamed and these are listed here: http://store.virginmedia.com/discover/tv/using-on-the-go/tv-anywhere-app/watch.html

You can easily see which ones are streamable by checking to see if there is a little wifi symbol next to the channel logo on your iPad.

This link will help you Discover TV Anywhere: http://store.virginmedia.com/discover/tv/using-on-the-go/tv-anywhere-app/intro.html

We're also here if you have any other questions or queries. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos