Menu
mikemor
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

i have the sky sports app on my tablet but now a get a message "unexpected error please try again la

I have the sky sports app on my tablet and it has been working fine,but now it says "unexpected error please try later" I am an older person and I do not know what to do,please help

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: i have the sky sports app on my tablet but now a get a message "unexpected error please try agai

When this has happened to me in the past signing out of the app and then signing back in has sorted the issue. 

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: i have the sky sports app on my tablet but now a get a message "unexpected error please try a...

Hi mikemor

Sorry to hear that you are unable to use Sky Sports through your tablet.

If you can sign into your TV Anywhere account from this link. On the right hand side you will see My Profile, under here will be Sky Sports & Sky Movies. In this list is it showing that your tablet is registered to use the Sky Sports app?

Try this first then we can go onto the next step. I hope this makes sense if you get stuck along the way just let me know.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
dcweather
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: i have the sky sports app on my tablet but now a get a message "unexpected error please try a...

I get the same error. I had the Sky Sports for Android app loaded and was getting this error. Support told me to uninstall the app and re-install it. The app has now vanished from the Play Store. This appears to be because it is saying new version won't work with my Hisense Tablet - why not? It is Android 4.4.2 and is not listed on the incompatible list device.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi dcweather, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear your device won't allow you to download the Sky Sports App. 

The incompatible list refers to those devices not compatible for TV Anywhere. This has no reflection on whether your device is suitable for use with the Sky apps. They have a different set of technical requirements that can be viewed here: http://help.virginmedia.com/system/viewArticle.jsp?uuid=D413080D-461B-40AF-BC50-F584AEBFCBD5

Apologies for any inconvenience. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos