Menu
andi67
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

i have downloaded the tv anywhere app onto my s5 and kindle 7 hdx and it will not find my tivo box /

as my title above suggests i cann find my tivo box when i try and sign into the tv anywhere service i have only had my tivo box for about 4 days can someone please help me pleaseCat Sad

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
andi67
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: i have downloaded the tv anywhere app onto my s5 and kindle 7 hdx and it will not find my tivo box /

Thank you i did not know that i had to allow devices now it is working on both perfectly again thank you xx

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: i have downloaded the tv anywhere app onto my s5 and kindle 7 hdx and it will not find my tivo box /

Have you allowed network remote control on the box?

andi67
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thank you i did not know that i had to allow devices now it is working on both perfectly again thank you xx

0 Kudos
andi67
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

hi new question nowlol i turned off my TV app on my mobile and when i came back to turning the app back on it now says reconnecting all the time and doesn't allow my to do anything so had to force stop as i couldnt return it to the previous screen.

Spoiler
Cat Frustrated
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: i have downloaded the tv anywhere app onto my s5 and kindle 7 hdx and it will not find my tiv...

Hi andi67

Welcome to the community

Sorry to hear that the TV Anywhere app is not loading and you get an error of reconnecting.

Nice to see that dannylau helped with getting your TiVo® allowing devices for it to work :-)

Are you still having the issue with the TV Anywhere app? Does this happen on your other device? Have you tried to un-install the app then re-install to see if that works?

Let me know how it goes

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
andi67
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: i have downloaded the tv anywhere app onto my s5 and kindle 7 hdx and it will not find my tiv...

Hi

i have uninstalled and reinstalled the app o9n my phone to no avail it simply will not connect it just says reconnecting continually

kind regards xxx

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi andi67

Thanks for getting back in touch.

I am sorry to hear that the TV Anywhere app is still not working.

Do you have this issue with any other apps or just this one? As you have one device change available, if you can remove the app and remove the phone from registration, then install the app again, try to stream a channel then hopefully it will prompt you to register again. If it doesn't then sign into your account and register from there.

Try this and let me know how it goes.

Speak soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos