Menu
julescurtis666
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

i cant access on demand on tv anywhere using nexus 7 is this a known error? i have XL package

i cant access on demand on tv anywhere using nexus 7 is this a known error? i have XL package

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: i cant access on demand on tv anywhere using nexus 7 is this a known error? i have XL package

If you mean that you want to display an on demand program on your nexus, you can't.

What you can do, and only if your TiVo is connected to your home network, is use TV Anywhere to select an on demand program and start display on the TV connected to the TiVo.

0 Kudos
julescurtis666
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: i cant access on demand on tv anywhere using nexus 7 is this a known error? i have XL package

thanks for the reply ,that's a bit rubbish? any idea why? I can watch on demand on the PC through TV anywhere?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi julescurtis666,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. 

As mentioned by Ernie_C, On Demand content is not available to watch via your Nexus. In fact it's not available to watch via the app at all. 

You are right though - you are able to catch up on all On Demand content via a PC / Laptop and of course your TiVo®

This link will show you all the benefits, along with what you can and can't do with TV Anywhere: 

If you have any other queries or questions, please just let us know.

Take care, 
Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
julescurtis666
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

thank you for the response, i have spent days scouring for information on the virgin website, I cant see anywhere where it actually tells you that "On Demand content is not available to watch via your Nexus. In fact it's not available to watch via the app at all" it certainly gives you the impression its all singing or dancing- a shame really, maybe in the future! Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
malctalk
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

just a waste of timeSmiley Mad

0 Kudos