Menu
mirak9998
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

i can't watch sky sports and sky movies through anywhere tv on my Mac Airbook i get the message:

I can't watch sky sports or sky movies thru TV anywhere on my Apple Mac Air Book although I can watch Freeview TV and all other programs that area available to stream. The message I get is: "Unable to register this device you have already used your device changes this month". That is not correct since I have a change of device available this month.

I can watch sky sports and movies on my iPad however - which is one of the registered devices.

Please advise how i can proceed.

Regards,

mirak

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Crockret
Well-informed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: i can't watch sky sports and sky movies through anywhere tv on my Mac Airbook i get the message:

Devices for Sky Premium channels are managed separately, here:

http://anywhere.virginmedia.com/settings/devices/sky/

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: i can't watch sky sports and sky movies through anywhere tv on my Mac Airbook i get the message:

Hi mirak

Welcome to the community

Sorry to hear that your unable to watch Sky Sports nor Sky Movies through your Apple Mac Air Book.

On your account, I can see that you have one device registered to use the Sky apps with one device change available. If you go onto the Apple Mac, sign into the Sky Sports website and start streaming a channel, this will prompt to register the device.

Hopefully this will work for you. Let me know how you get on.

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos