Menu
KT01
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

i am getting a message saying - limit for registered devices [s:266/c:1110/t:6024/c:4110]

can someone please help me with this, i have 2 pc's that i'm using and both are activated

thanks in advance

0 Kudos
shirleywhite
Dialled in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: i am getting a message saying - limit for registered devices [s:266/c:1110/t:6024/c:4110]

Me too. Had a laptop and a tablet both working ok. This morning I deleted the laptop and registered a new tablet we just bought. All seemed to go ok. Even got the Silverlight thing loaded etc. But now when tried to watch skysports on the new tablet. I get the same "limit" message.

0 Kudos
shirleywhite
Dialled in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: i am getting a message saying - limit for registered devices [s:266/c:1110/t:6024/c:4110]

SORTED!!!    Hope this helps others ( there seem to be a number of us confused by this!)

I hadnt realised that there are TWO separate lists mantained re devices eligible.  At top left of "my profile" theres an option to change "my devices" (which is virgins list) .  I'd done that.  BUT underneath theres an option headed "skysports/movies".  That was still showing my "old" laptop as one of the two eligible devices. I had to delete and reload in THAT list as well as the "virgin"  one.  

[ a complication was that the "sky" list only shows as a long number and pc1/ pc2 etc - and I didnt know which was the dell/acer etc !!  So (obviously) I initially deleted the wrong one!!!   Luckily I had two changes allowed and didnt have to wait till next month!!!]

It would help if explicit instructions re this were prominent somewhere on this forum perhaps? 

Regards.

0 Kudos