Menu
kwoods
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

help

Does tv anywhere work on s5 mini & s6 edge?

Also, every time I log in the app it says my password is incorrect so I go through the process of resetting it then I can view my account. I log out and log in and get the same message my password is in correct. Is it normal to have to reset password every time I log in?

Lastly, is tv anywhere only available via wifi?

Thank you Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: help

Hi kwoods, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums Smiley Happy 

I'm sorry to hear that you are having an issue signing into TV Anywhere. You shouldn't have to keep changing your password although if the fields are being filled in automatically then it's possible the wrong password is being entered. 

When you load the app, delete any information in the fields and retype the details. Does this allow you to log in without the need to change your password? 

With regards to the devices you have mentioned, they are not supported by us but they have been enabled so they should work with TV Anywhere. 

You can use TV Anywhere for setting up recordings, viewing the TV listings etc via 3G. In order to stream you would need to be connected to a UK wifi network. 

Hope that helps. Let me know how things go with the password issue Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
kwoods
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Thanks for reply, my log in is now working but I can't connect to tv anywhere via 4G or wifi. Through 4G it says no tivo box has been found on this wifi. When I try thigh wifi it says information for this screen is not available because your virgin box cannot be found on this network. Check my box and connections. It's all connected fine.
I've got an engineer coming Wednesday as we had problems connecting to on demand an advisor said my box isn't showing on your system.
I have got XL package does that still mean I have to pay for virgin movies?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi kwoods, 

It sounds as though you are trying to do something that isn't available to do via the app. 

You're not able to watch On Demand content via the app, online via the online version of TV Anywhere. If this is what you were trying to do, the app would be trying to turn the TV over to perform the action. 

In order to use the remote control feature you'll need to connect your TiVo® box via an ethernet cable to your hub / router. 

On TV Anywhere, try streaming Channel 4. Does this work?

Let me know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos