Menu
stuv
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

have the control of tivo using Samsung S4mini or tablet Samsung. Cannot play tv to phone or tablet?

see subject

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: have the control of tivo using Samsung S4mini or tablet Samsung. Cannot play tv to phone or tablet?

You can only stream via wifi, not mobile data 3G/4G.

You cannot stream all channels, just those with the wifi symbol. Try channel 104.

0 Kudos
stuv
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: have the control of tivo using Samsung S4mini or tablet Samsung. Cannot play tv to phone or tablet?

104 from phone .. watch now/watch on tv

does not give option to watch on phone

0 Kudos
stuv
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

am using wi fi and tried 104 on phone still cannot get tv on phone?

when posting quick reply

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: have the control of tivo using Samsung S4mini or tablet Samsung. Cannot play tv to phone or t...

Hi stuv, 

Thanks for your post apologies that you are having an issue trying to stream from your Samsung Device. 

As it's not even giving the option to Watch on the device, can you try deleting the app from the S4 mini. Turn the device off then back on and reinstall the app. 

have you got any other devices with TV Anywhere on there? 

Let me know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
stuv
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: have the control of tivo using Samsung S4mini or tablet Samsung. Cannot play tv to phone or t...

Hi,

I have done nothing since I raised the problem. yet I have gone to guide and managed to get channel 104 to stream to phone. I got the option of TV or Phone which was not happening 4 days ago.

I had to register phone first. I also have laptop registered But what about a tablet we have. Can we not have 3 devices?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi stuv, 

Thanks for coming back and letting me know that things are working for you now Smiley Happy

With regards to the devices, you are able to have 2 devices registered at any one time. You are able to change this device one per month. 

If you have any further issues going forward, let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos