Menu
mscoltock1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

got annoying music on my TV anywhere and even on other speaking programmes how do i switch it off please

got annoying music on my TV anywhere and even on other speaking programmes how do i switch it off please

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: got annoying music on my TV anywhere and even on other speaking programmes how do i switch it...

Welcome to the Community Forum, mscoltock1. I'm sorry to hear that you are getting annoying music playback on TV Anywhere. I'll need to take more information to find out what's causing this.

Are you accessing TV Anywhere via the website on a computer or laptop, or the app on a device? You mention that it happens on other speaking programmes--do you mean this happens even when watching other programming other than via TV Anywhere? 

Please let me know so we can look into this for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

mscoltock1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: got annoying music on my TV anywhere and even on other speaking programmes how do i switch it...

Hi Thanks but its Ok now. hadn't realised I still had another website open on the computer. Stupid Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ah, no worries, I've done this myself Smiley Happy Glad to hear that it's all working for you now! 

Please get back in touch if there's anything we can help with.

Take care,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help