Menu
Fairywell
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

get tv anywhere to accept new password

I can't get tv anywhere to accept a password even when changed & accepted by virgin Any suggestions?
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: get tv anywhere to accept new password

Hi Fairywell,

Welcome and thanks for popping along to post with us. I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with TV Anywhere accepting your password.

The problems you've been facing are more thank likely related to a fault we've been experiencing with this service. We've posted this article Resolved: TV Anywhere - "Home Mode" which explains a bit more around this and advises the fault has now been resolved. If you're still having problems could you post back to us so we can take another look at this for you. My sincere apologies for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Regards

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

All Replies
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: get tv anywhere to accept new password

Hi Fairywell,

Welcome and thanks for popping along to post with us. I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with TV Anywhere accepting your password.

The problems you've been facing are more thank likely related to a fault we've been experiencing with this service. We've posted this article Resolved: TV Anywhere - "Home Mode" which explains a bit more around this and advises the fault has now been resolved. If you're still having problems could you post back to us so we can take another look at this for you. My sincere apologies for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Regards

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules