Menu
cs014z6399
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

games consoles

Hi first off let me say i think on the whole the virgin TV anywhere is better than sky go channel wise, but the device support needs upping a bit.

sky have both sky go and now TV on the PS3/4 and Xbox 360/one are there any plans for you to bring VTA to these any time soon, As quite faintly your android support list is a bit crap and i refuse to use anything apple so the consoles would be a great add on im sure im not the only one who thinks this 

Thanks Harry 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: games consoles

Hi Harry, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. 

Currently there are no plans to bring TV Anywhere available to Game consoles although this may change going forward. 

It's worth noting that whilst many Android devices are not supported, TV Anywhere may still work on them. What device do you currently have? Have you been able to use TV Anywhere from it?

Let me know.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
cs014z6399
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I have a jiayu S3 and no it dont work (well not for live anyway just the remote TV bit), it only works on my desktop where i dont need/want it 

Harry

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Harry, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this.

I'm sorry to hear that you device doesn't work for Live Streaming. What error message comes up when you try to stream Channel 4?

Let me know

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
cs014z6399
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

something about dont work on moded devices, ive not moded anything though, its exactly how it came when i bought it, after reading other posts about it and seen recommendations i dont have super user on or anything ive never rooted it, all i can think it they've modified something in the factory when they've added their customisations to the os that TV app dont like 

Harry 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Harry, 

Thanks for coming back to me. 

It's possible. What is the full OS it's running?

I can only find the phone on foreign websites. I'm not seeing it on any Network or Sales sites from the UK. If it's a foreign phone then this could also be the reason. 

Where did you purchase the phone from?

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos