Menu
paultcarter
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

device registration sky sports

i have one device registered. my profile page shows me there is another device slot available but i cannot activate my computer for that purpose, when i click on the slot no options arise. When i try and view sky sports on the computer i am advised to register the computer. Hopeless Catch 22. Very annoying considering the cost of the package. Any advice appreciated

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: device registration sky sports

Hi paultcarter,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. It's really good to see new faces here. I'm sorry that you are experiencing a problem registering your computer to use Sky Sports on the go via TV Anywhere.

Please have a look at the following link: Watching Sky Movies and Sky Sports on your computer.  Also, make sure you are not using Chrome when you are trying to view TV Anywhere (streaming channels or Sky Sports/Sky Movies). 

I have also resynchronized your TV Anywhere and Sky channels and resent new signals. 

Please let me know how you get on with this.

Kind regards,

Terri

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
paultcarter
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for this but the problem remains. i have one device slot available but cannot view on my Macbook pro retina. I get the message playback has been interrupted due to an error. Please click to resume watching (t:6-38/c:4110)

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi paultcarter, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this. 

Apologies that this error message is still causing you an issue. Usually this relates to Silverlight so make sure you have the latest version of this installed. 

Also double check that your cookies are set to 'always'. Having them on 'allow' isn't enough. 

Let me know how you get on Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos