Menu
Blacklaw123
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

deleted devices by mistake

I deleted both my devices from my tv anywhere account. But, I forgot that I didn't have any device changes left. so now I'm stuck without any tv on my PC, which I need to watch the footie today?! Can anyone help me?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: deleted devices by mistake

Blacklaw123 wrote:

I deleted both my devices from my tv anywhere account. But, I forgot that I didn't have any device changes left. so now I'm stuck without any tv on my PC, which I need to watch the footie today?! Can anyone help me?

As there is no webchat support on a Sunday you should ring 150 from a VM phone / 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> Option 1 -> Confirm your details -> When put into the menu choose to report a fault (Option 2) then report a TV fault. Ask them to activate an additional device change slot for you this month. Once they've done that, add back your device.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Blacklaw123 wrote:

As there is no webchat support on a Sunday you should ring 150 from a VM phone / 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> Option 1 -> Confirm your details -> When put into the menu choose to report a fault (Option 2) then report a TV fault. Ask them to activate an additional device change slot for you this month. Once they've done that, add back your device.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi Blacklaw123,

Thank you for coming in, welcome into the Community Smiley Happy

accidents happen and we're here to help Smiley Happy I can see that Shelke has been able to help here, have you been able to call in and get this sorted?

Many thanks and all the best.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos