Menu
ziggyoafc
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

cant watch virgin on iphone or ipad

I only have tw0 devices registered iphone and ipad and it says device limit reached  when I go too watch something

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: cant watch virgin on iphone or ipad

Hi ziggyoafc, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. 

I'm sorry to hear that you are having an issue watching TV Anywhere on your devices. This isn't what we like to hear and i'm more than happy to look into things for you. 

When logging into anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Device Settings are the iPhone and iPad listed there? You'll need to remove whatever is listed there to refresh the registration. 

Once removed from there, open the app and attempt to stream from channel 4. This will prompt you to re register the device and once done, streaming will commence. 

If you are still having an issue after doing this, let me know so I can investigate further. 

Keep me posted on how you get on. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
ziggyoafc
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Still having same message coming up.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi ziggyoafc

Thanks for getting back in touch and apologies that your still having this issue.

When you get that message is it through the Sky Sports app or through TV Anywhere?

I can see on your account that you have the iPad and iPhone registered to use TV Anywhere and when you try to stream a channel this should work providing the app and IOS is up to date.

Through the Sky apps there are devices registered that may not be the iPad nor iPhone and this is within the Sky Movies & Sky Sports section under My Profile on your account.

If this is through the TV Anywhere app, I would remove the iPhone from registrations, remove the app, reinstall it then try to stream a channel to prompt for registering as Kath mentioned.

Let me know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos