Menu
cedric
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

cant watch anywhere - download app watching on android?im not!!

trying to watch the football on bt on my registered device which is a laptop -using Mozilla or internet explorer . tell me I cant watch as I am using an android device and need to download an app

Im not!

Can anyone help

Is anywhere down?

0 Kudos
Duffy22
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: cant watch anywhere - download app watching on android?im not!!

First time i have tried to use tv anywhere and after all the messing with registering the device using the primary user since that it a thing...finally got it sorted and tried to click on the BT Sport 1 and like you it says i am using an android device and need to download the app.

Using Windows 7 PC with firefox/explorer/chrome

*claps for award winning virgin*

0 Kudos
cedric
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

maybe there is an issue. dont get why it is so unstable.when i google tp log in it says unsupported browser

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi cedric

Welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear that you're unable to watch BT Sport through your laptop.

If you are using Internet Explorer are you able to check if the version is between 9 to 11 or if the browser is Firefox it needs to be 3 or higher. Google Chrome is not supported for TV Anywhere. 

If this is still not working, as you have one device change available, you can sign into your account, under My Profile on the right hand side select Device Settings and remove the device. Once the device is removed, re-register the device then try to stream a channel.

Let me know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos