Menu
andyreed69
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

cant log into sky sports on samsung s6

I can use TV anywhere but cant use sky sports ,it just blocks my when i try to login,i used to have a samsung s4 mini it worked fine now i have a samsung s6 i cant get it.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
andyreed69
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: cant log into sky sports on samsung s6

Thank you i tried that and it has worked Brilliant, i cant thank you enough , you have really cheered me up ,i cant stop smiling ,Thanks again.

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi andyreed69

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

Many apologies that Sky Sports is not working on your Samsung S6.

From checking your account, there are no devices currently registered to user Sky Sports.

On your Samsung S6, are you using the Sky Sports app? Do you get any error messages when trying to sign in? 

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
andyreed69
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

When i click on sky sports app, then click on watch sky sports, then click on sky sports news HQ ,i then click sign in with Virgin media,then i enter my username,then as i try to type in my password it goes RED and a speech bubble above says Enter your My Virgin Media username This will be an email address ,but i checked my Tv anywhere account and my email details are correct.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi andyreed69

Thanks for the quick reply.

I've just tried to sign into Sky Sports on my Samsung phone.

I typed my username in and as my phone automatically puts in a space after each sentence, when I clicked to go onto the password it lit up red. So I know that even though the username is correct it won't be accepted due to the space that was added on the end. I corrected this and signed in OK.

See if you get the same issue

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

andyreed69
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thank you i tried that and it has worked Brilliant, i cant thank you enough , you have really cheered me up ,i cant stop smiling ,Thanks again.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi andyreed69

I'm glad this is now working for you, that's great Smiley Happy 

If there are any further issues, by all means let me know.

Take care

Sam

0 Kudos