Menu
northener
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

cannot access tv anywhere again

again tv anywhere  cannot be accessed during the week, not the first time , they are updating the system

have a problem obviously technical tonight it`s the matrix !!!!! especially football nights , the service is not consistent . Same with the new speeds ,my last update was for the end of April 2016 now it`s gone to September through February 2017   don`t tell me  until you can make your mind up Virgin.

Just increased your price by about 3% and the service keeps falling and failing.what is going on ? that is my question

0 Kudos
cedric
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: cannot access tv anywhere again

absolutely shocking service. cannot get on the site. really poor show. every time there is a football match on. it cant cope.

using a dodgy stream

not good enough

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi both, 

I can only apologise for the continued issues you guys are having. 

We are trying a new approach as everything we are currently doing doesn't seem to be working Smiley Sad

We are looking to try and identify any trends with the errors you are getting against the devices or OS you are using. Can you come back to me with the following:
> What is the Full make and Model of your device?
> What is the OS Version?
> What is the EXACT error message you are getting?

I know you guys are frustrated but hopefully this will help us reach a resolve. 

Thanks,
Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
northener
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Answer to Kath ref info required .on TV Anywhere , cannot acces

Am using Acer laptop (ASPIRE 5734Z  windows 7 Home Premium, message types received were , one updateing the system and the other was referring to  a Matrix issue . Since then I have put my laptop back to factory settings ( friday 13th  2016 ) and installed windows 10.

I can only report at this moment , using T V Anywhere has been ok . ( "touch wood" )

According to my account I have the App TV Anywhere so I access it through the App info page , at the bottom , where I click on Go To TV Anywhere , then to live tv

if I am to watch sport , click on the sport of selection , then I am usually requested to sign in again to my account , which I do , not always but at this stage it goes ok and  other  times I have been asked if I am a Robot  and again this has been ok . is there a shorter route ?. thanks for your time

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi northener,

Thanks for getting back to us. Kath is away for a bit, so I've picked up your post. Cheers for sending all the details of your device and information about accessing TV Anywhere. I'm glad that this is working for you now.

If you are accessing Sky Sports via the TV Anywhere app, you can download the Sky Sports app and log in via the Virgin Media logo, direct into the Sky Sports app (instead of loading up TVA, clicking the Sky Sports channel and waiting for this to then log into the Sky Sports app and begin streaming). If the sports channels you are accessing are only available on TV Anywhere, there isn't any other shortcut for those. 

For more information about the Sky Sports app via TV Anywhere, have a look at our help pages: Watch Sky Sports with the Sky Sports app on Android.

Let me know how you get on with this.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos