Menu
mikemor
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

can I delete from my pc sky sports and sky movies then reinstall immediately

I have increased the speed of my pc and can no longer log into my sky sports or movies,it says I have reached my 2 devices but I am not trying to add a device just log in with my usual name and password,any ideas?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: can I delete from my pc sky sports and sky movies then reinstall immediately

Hi mikemor

Sorry to hear that you are unable to log into Sky Movies nor Sky Sports through your PC.

If you sign into your account, on the right under My Profile click onto Sky Movies & Sky Sports. This will show the devices that are registered to use the Sky apps. Currently it is only showing one device with one change available. Check to see which device is registered if it is the laptop then try it again and see if you have the same issue. If its not showing as registered, log into either Sky Movies or Sky Sports with your Virgin Media details, start to stream a channel and this should hopefully prompt you to register the PC.

Try this and let me know how it goes

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos