TV on the go
For Virgin TV Go, TV Control, and other mobile TV apps
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

TV Go - Connection showing offline

Hi,  we're aware of an issue that may be affecting some customers using the TV Go app for functions such as the remote control function, or viewing recording whilst on their home network. When trying to do this, TV Go will advise that the set top box...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 0 replies
  • 3 kudos

TV Go device registration - Google Chrome

You may still be experiencing issues with Google Chrome registering a new device on your TV Go profile each time you use it. This isn't the intended behaviour, for the best experience we recommend not clearing cache/cookies for TV Go after each sessi...

Kev_B by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 185 replies
  • 1 kudos

Cannot set recording from virgin go app

Tried to set recording on my virgin box when away but says virgin box is offline but it is not as can view a programme when using my sling box app so any ideas what us going on

Fantazein by On our wavelength
  • 37 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin Tv GO

What has happened to NCIS LA season 14 episode 11 and SWAT season 6 episode 11. They were on sky early this morning but are not yet on demand on tv go?

S06622 by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Device limitcreached

When trying to watch Sky Sports via Virgin Go, it says," device limit reached..." but I only have 5 devices registered ( which is the amount I can have) and it acknowledges the my device is registered. I can watch other Live TV, just not Sport. 

jdoocey by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

TV webpage failure to play channels

Why do the channels not play on the virgin webpage? Every channel loads and freezes instantly and never starts again. For example ITV4 at the link belowhttps://virgintvgo.virginmedia.com/en/tv/channel-asset.html/lgi-gb-prodobo-master%3A1599/location/...

Ian43 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Viaplay subscription

Hi, I am trying to find out about viaplay subscription. I currently pay an additional subscription on my virgin media bill to be able to watch viaplay1, viaplay2 and viaplay extra. Is it possible to access viaplay online without paying an additional ...

shellef by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot watch Virgin Go on 3G/4G

HiI can watch virgin on Wi-Fi, but as soon as I switch to mobile data it says that I need to enable location services. When I go to settings it says that location services are enabled whilst using the Virgin go app. However, this does not seem to reg...