Menu
maindee
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Wrong Regional Listings

When I log into Virgin Anywhere and set my region to Wales, I get listings for Yorkshire.

Anyone seen this before?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
maindee
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wrong Regional Listings

Same if I set it to Scotland, NI, London or anywhere. I still get Yorkshire listings.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi maindee, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. 

Apologies to hear that you've not been able to set your listings correctly. 

When using the online version if TV Anywhere, the listings are set to London. We're aware changing this has no effect and are working on it. 

In the meantime, if you have a TiVo® changing the listings region will work using the app Smiley Happy

Apologies for any inconvenience. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

frank_gm
Community elder
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Kath_F wrote:

Hi maindee, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. 

Apologies to hear that you've not been able to set your listings correctly. 

When using the online version if TV Anywhere, the listings are set to London. We're aware changing this has no effect and are working on it. 

I have no interest in watching programmes via TVA but I did find it useful to set up recordings until they introduced this problem a couple of years ago. After about a year of no info from the Forum team, another poster confirmed that the problem appeared to have been resolved. There was never any acknowledgement from the Forum team however.

To then re-introduce the same problem and to be "working on" a solution suggests that the development team are utterly clueless.  Although, to be honest, I think that many of us came to that conclusion a long time ago.

Come on Kath, you have responded to myself and others previously about this issue and the lack of progress, so why not give the OP the full and correct story? And to the OP, forget it, the product is useless.

In the meantime, if you have a TiVo® changing the listings region will work using the app Smiley Happy

Apologies for any inconvenience. 

Thanks,

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos