Menu
Muppetts
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Wiped both iPad and mobile won't recognise them now

I have formatted mobile and ipad(kids filled both with junk) now TVs anywhere won't recognise them help please

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wiped both iPad and mobile won't recognise them now

Hi Muppetts, 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your posts. Apologies to hear you're having an issue streaming through your newly reset devices. Whenever you update / reset the app or the OS then you would need to re-register your device. It's easy to do though so don't worry. 

For TV Anywhere: 

> Using a PC/Laptop go to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Device Settings. Remove the current registration by clicking on the Delete button. 

> Once you've done this, using the device you are trying to re-register, open up TV Anywhere and log in. Try to stream Channel 4 and this should then prompt you to register the device.

> Follow the prompts on the screen and this will register the device for you and streaming will then commence Smiley Happy 

For the Sky apps: 

> You can manage the devices you have registered for use with the Sky platform by going to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Sky Movies & Sky Sports. 

> Remove the current registration by clicking on the Delete button.

> Once you've done this, using the device you are trying to re-register, open up the Sky Movies or Sky Sports app and select a channel to stream. This will register the device automatically Smiley Happy

I have added a device change for you for each. Come back and let me know how things go. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos