Menu
Stevecook01
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Windows edge flash player not working after Flash Player update

Windows Edge was working well with TV Anywhere. Then Windows did a Flash Player update about 2 weeks ago and since then when I try to watch Blindspot it says FLASH PLAYER 12 OR ABOVE REQUIRED. PLEASE INSTALL HERE etc etc....

Any ideas,Flash Player is enabled in Edge etc, tried everything but at a loss now. Edge works everywhere else, just here... HELP.....

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Windows edge flash player not working after Flash Player update

Hi Stevecook01,

Thanks for your post and apologies for the issues you are currently having trying to stream via TV Anywhere.

As the error relates with an update you've recently done it's likely we won't be able to help on this occasion. Try un-installing Flash completely and then re-installing. Has this made a difference? 

Try using another browser to see if this works too. 

The Community may be able to offer some advice on this too.

Let us know how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Stevecook01
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Flash Player is part of Windows 10. I have tried Chrome and Firefox and results are the same. I do not have this issue on any other site therefore I can only assume your site does not recognise the update. Your site says needs Flash Player 12 or above, but my system is above.... Help? Am I the only one with this issue? Microsoft says its your site as it only happens on your site, you say its Microsoft as happened after update......... Come on guys, someone is wrong...

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Stevecook01,

Thanks for coming back to us on this. 

Google Chrome won't work as it's unsupported so I would advise against using this anyway. 

Is there a way you can revert the update back to where it was previously? 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos