Menu
wobytide
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Windows 7, Internet Explorer 11, "Device Not Detected"

I go to watch live tv on Watch Anywhere and this is what happens:

btsport2.JPG

When I try to look at the device settings, it says Device not Detected. I have been on online chat with VM and they advised to clear cache/temp files/ restore to defaults, and I've done all that. When I log into the Watch Anywhere site the same thing happens. I can't manage it on Chrome or Firefox either on this machine. Can anyone advise me on what I can do next?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Windows 7, Internet Explorer 11, "Device Not Detected"

Hi wobytide,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting on the Forum. I'm sorry to hear that you have been unable to access TV Anywhere using three different browsers.

Is the device that you are using registered for TVA? I can see that you have two devices registered--are you using one of these?

You can keep track of your entitlement by selecting Device & Player Registration:
  • On your computer – by clicking the Device Settings button to the top right of the screen under My Profile
  • On your iPad, Android Tablet or Kindle Fire  – by clicking on the Settings cog icon at the top left of the app
  • For iPhone or iPod touch – under the More button.
  • On your Android Phone or Fire Phone – you’ll find this under settings once you have registered the device
Please let us know how you get on with this.

Thanks.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos