Menu
Rueda
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Windows 10 / Device limit reached issue.

I have just updated to Windows 10 and now my laptop isn't registered and it's saying device limit reached. Can somebody from support add a device register to my account as I believe this is common and I need to delete and re add my device ? Thanks.
0 Kudos
wonkotsane
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Windows 10 / Device limit reached issue.

If you haven't made a change in the last month you should be able to make the change yourself from http://anywhere.virginmedia.com

Massage an ego, click the kudos button. If someone answers your question, mark it as helpful.
Be nice, eat all your vegetables and keep your room tidy.
0 Kudos
Rueda
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I had made a change due to the previous tv anywhere issue so don`t have any.

0 Kudos
wonkotsane
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I've flagged this for a moderator to help you.

Massage an ego, click the kudos button. If someone answers your question, mark it as helpful.
Be nice, eat all your vegetables and keep your room tidy.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rueda,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Forums. It's great having you on board with us Smiley Happy

Apologies you are unable to use TV Anywhere currently. Whenever you update the app or the OS then you would need to re-register your device. It's easy to do though so don't worry. 

Using a PC/Laptop go to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Device Settings. Remove the current device registration by clicking on the Delete button. 

Once you've done this, using the device you are trying to re-register, open up the TV Anywhere site and log in. Try to stream Channel 4 and this should then prompt you to register the device. Follow the prompts and this will register the device for you and streaming will then commence Smiley Happy

Let me know how things go.

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos