Menu
Gled63
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Why is the latest dance moms not on catch up

Hi,

Tuesday's episode of dance moms is not available on catch up via virgin anywhere. I am very disappointed as I would have expected it to become available after the episode airs, just like on sky go and any other catch up tv services. But instead the oldest episode has been taken down but not replaced with this weeks! It is almost time for the next episode so the fact it is still not available is not very good service. Can you advise when it will be up?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why is the latest dance moms not on catch up

Hi Gled63,

Welcome to the Community Forum--apologies that the latest episodes of Dance Moms isn't available on TV Anywhere yet. I'm really sorry to hear that you're in hospital and hope you have a quick recovery. I can understand how frustrating it is when you aren't able to catch up on your show.

I've had a look into this and can see that while all current episodes in Series 6 are available via the TiVo, we only have episodes 26, 27 and 28 available via TV Anywhere On Demand.

I have escalated this to our programming team to investigate. I'll get back in touch with you as soon as I have an update on this. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this causes. 

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Gled63
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Terri,

It seems that the problem was fixed and the last two episodes did turn up on virgin anywhere.  However it seems to have happened again with this weeks episode.  What is happening with this? It is getting even more frustrating now as it seems very temperamental! Episode 30 is on virgin anywhere and it is the first of a 2 part.  Please can Episode 31 please be uploaded. because this is a reality show, it is very hard to stay in the dark for weeks on end about what has happened because we live in a world of social media.  This is ridiculous considering I am paying for virgin I should be able to access it on demand via virgin anywhere, however yet again the latest episodes of shows are not made available. 

It has been a week since your original reply and I am yet to hear anything from you.  please can you update me on the progress with this issue.  I have also noticed that this seems to happen a lot with a wide variety of programmes on virgin anywhere, it just doesn't seem like a very good service at the moment in comparison to every other on demand platform.  All I can say is that this is just not good enough and problems that are reported really should be being rectified straight away.  Surely, to watch a programme on demand using virgin anywhere, customers should not have to keep writing on the community boards requesting them to be uploaded, then waiting over a week for it to be resolved, then having to do the same thing a week later!

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gled63,

Thank you for your message, I hope you have been keeping well. 

I'm sorry that the show wasn't uploaded in time like the last one, I'd like to ask if you can possibly check again to see if it has appeared, I'm able to see Dance Moms.

If you're still having issues, I'd like to ask for you to call into our team on 150/ 0345 454 1111, second number for non-Virgin Media phones.

If we're unable to remedy the issue there and then, we'll have a ticket created to investigate.

Many thanks.
Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos